Information about COVID-19
Message from our CEO
For the first time in the history of AMO Hotels Group (Hotel Benalmádena Palace & Hotel SENTIDO Benalmádena Beach), we have been obligated to close our establishments to help contain the pandemic caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus. This was established in the expansion of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, which includes hotel establishments among businesses that must be closed during the state of alarm.
I take this opportunity to express our support to those who are sick and our condolences to those who have lost loved ons, and our most sincere recognition and infinite gratitude to all the people who are part of the great Benalmádena Palace / SENTIDO Benalmádena Beach family.
We want to thank you in advance for trusting the AMO Hotels Group for your future trips. Below you can find details on our most recent measures, wherein your safety remains our first priority.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
In the last few weeks, we have been adapting our cancellation policy for those who have an EXISTING RESERVATION with:
a) Flexible cancellation policy with check-in date before 22 June 2020, we will issue you a voucher with the same value or postpone it for a later date.
b) If the reservation is with a non-refundable rate, please contact our Booking Department to be informed of the different options.
NEW BOOKINGS: We have made all our rates flexible so that you can book your holiday or your next trip with complete assurance. You may cancel your booking free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival at the hotel .
Our Booking / Sales department will continue to operate from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Sunday on a regular basis. They will gladly assist you via the following contact information:
- BENALMÁDENA PALACE HOTEL: 0034 952 96 49 58 | email@example.com
- HOTEL SENTIDO BENALMÁDENA BEACH: 0034 952 63 28 46 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOOKINGS / SALES: 0034 951 56 83 08 | 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (every day)
- DUTY SALES MANAGER: BRYAN CABALLERO | ENGLISH - FRENCH
- SENIOR MANAGER GERMAN-EU: CHRISTINA BRUENING | GERMAN - ENGLISH - FRENCH
At AMO Hotels , we are working day and night to adapt our hotels to the new situation and the new needs caused by a new POST-COVID-19 lifestyle.
Our goal is to let you experience special moments with us again soon.
That is why we are in the process of getting the HYGIENIC-SANITARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 CERTIFICATION of our hotels for JUNE 2020
We are in the process of getting our certifications, following the protocols of the 2nd largest Tour Operator in Germany, "DERTouristik", to obtain recognition with more than 150 preventive-corrective hygienic-sanitary measures and in parallel, we are working while following the instructions received from our consulting firms.
As you may know, our hotels have been certified for Q and ISO 9 for Quality, ISO 14 for Environment and TRAVELELLIFE GOLD for years. Furthermore, our Hotel Benalmádena Palace SPA Apartments is ranked 20 among the "top 25 best hotels" in Spain on TripAdvisor.
The measures we are taking against COVID-19
1. We are taking all necessary measures to ensure the safety distance between customers and employees in all our facilities. Even during our sports activities, fitness, and of course, all the activities of BENY in our Miniclub.
2. Whenever possible, we will leave a vacant room between each occupied room.
3. We will follow the instructions of the companies and organizations mentioned to obtain and maintain the necessary hygienic-sanitary certifications for our hotels:
4. Installation of separation screens with a minimum height of 1 m in the reception, bars, and restaurants.
5. Installation of thermal cameras to detect customers with fever in order to attend to their needs as soon as possible.
6. We are developing a mobile application that can be used to easily check-in and check-out of your room, as well as conveniently order your food in the room without any additional cost.
7. Extension of restaurant hours to avoid crowds.
8. The restaurant adapts from the conventional buffet to personalized table service and/or room service at no extra cost.
9. We will expand the use of disposable material in our restaurants and bars.
10. We will have a SEHA (Social Environment and Hygiene Agent) who will verify compliance with all measures by employees and customers.
11. All hotel employees will participate in mandatory POST-COVID hotel work courses.
12. All employees will attend to you at all times with gloves, masks, and long-sleeved shirts.
13. There will be gloves and masks for all hotel guests, plus a stock of + 10% of the hotel's current occupancy.
14. In the public areas of the hotel, the movement of customers will be established by arrows in "two directions", including in the restaurant and pools.
15. The distance between each group of sun loungers will be 2 m or greater.
16. There will be a limited number of guests in our SPA facilities and indoor pool.
17. We will have disinfectant gel in all the common areas of the hotel.
18. You can enjoy the spacious terrace of your apartment / room where you can have your meals or lie down in your own sun loungers while enjoying the views of the sea and the sun of Benalmádena.
19. You may decide if you want daily cleaning or thrice a week.
I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we are at your complete disposal for any questions you may have. We wish to see you soon. Greetings from Benalmádena,
Andrés Zumaquero García
Area Manager AMO Hotels Group